JOIN OUR TEAM!
Due to expansion, we have numerous opportunities.
Community Assessment & Treatment Services (CATS) is a substance abuse rehabilitation center offering men and women, comprehensive, residential and outpatient recovery services. CATS is a cornerstone of the Slavic Village neighborhood in Cleveland, Ohio, currently celebrating our 26th year of operation.
Description: Greets, meets and performs a variety of clerical tasks related to client admissions and medical record processing. Ensure that the client is welcomed in a friendly and professional manner. Implement the admission paperwork and collect client information, accurately reflect general and behavioral health guidelines, charting requirements, and implement client tracking procedures.
- Maintains confidentiality of client information and medical records
- Register all clients and completes admissions paperwork
- Ensures that client forms are complete and accurate
- Verifies and confirms all funding sources and tracking procedures in medical records tracking system and charts
- Reconciles and prepares daily census reports or other tracking measures
- Prepares and maintains all admissions paperwork, charts and packages
- Fills in for Director of Admissions during any absences
- Answers calls from referral sources and provides information about services
- Communicates with admitting residential units in verifying occupancy to ensure that information is accurate and consistent
- Other duties as assigned by the Manager of Admissions and the Director of Administration
Status: Full-Time, Monday – Friday, days
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least one (1) year experience working cooperatively within a human services setting.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and processes
- General computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Able to communicate through the use of electronic mail systems
- Ability to maintain an orderly and constructive atmosphere on the facility and ensure the equitable treatment of clients
- Basic knowledge of crisis intervention
- Knowledge of HIPAA, privacy and confidentiality laws and regulations
- Ability to work independently, without supervision
- Ability to be assertive and consistent in dealings with clients
- Ability to cope effectively with crisis situations
- Good verbal and interpersonal communication skills
Description: Provide supervision and direct services to men living in a residential substance
abuse/mental health recovery treatment program
Status: Part-Time available Saturday and Sunday 7:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m.
Required: Previous experience, and/or social service or criminal justice education, preferred.
Description: Provide clinical recovery services in an outpatient clinic providing services to
individuals with substance abuse/mental health issues
Status: Full-Time / Part-Time. Days and some evenings required
Required: Minimum of LSW, LPC or LCDC II or III
LAKE ERIE CORRECTIONAL COUNSELOR
Description: Provide clinical recovery services in a jail setting providing services to individuals
with substance abuse/mental health issues.
Status: Full-Time, days and some evenings required.
Required: Minimum of LSW, LPC, or LCDC II or III
A Few Of The Outstanding Benefits of Working For CATS:
- Agency committed to promotion from within
- 26 years of successful operation and expansion
- Professional colleagues and working environment
- Salaries commensurate with experience
Full-Time Benefits Packages Include:
- 403b retirement accounts with employer matching
- Yearly salary hourly merit increases based on performance reviews
- Agency is committed to your professional growth.
Interested applicants should send a resume, cover letter and salary requirements to
CATS’ application for employment can be viewed and/or downloaded below: