Due to expansion, we have numerous opportunities.
Community Assessment & Treatment Services (CATS) is a substance abuse rehabilitation center offering men and women, comprehensive, residential and outpatient recovery services. CATS is a cornerstone of the Slavic Village neighborhood in Cleveland, Ohio, currently celebrating our 26th year of operation.
Data Entry Clerk, Medical Records
Status: 1 full-time position M-F days available
Required: Experience Preferred
Main Campus Counselors
Status: 1 full-time position available; 1 part-time position available.
Description: Provide clinical recovery services to individuals with substance abuse/mental health issues
Required: Minimum of LSW, LPC or LCDC II or III
Opening #1: part-time male RA, second & third shift
Opening #2: full-time male RA, second & third shift
Description: Provide supervision and direct services to men and women living in a residential substance abuse/mental health recovery treatment program
Required: Previous experience, and/or social service or criminal justice education, preferred.
Status: 1 part-time position available
Description: On-the-job, your training will start with the basics of the kitchen, food and workplace safety and cooking methods, and advances from there.
Required: No formal education is required, and most training is done on-the-job.
A Few Of The Outstanding Benefits of Working For CATS
- CATS’ stellar reputation in the field of AOD and Mental Health
- Supervisors who are supportive, caring and committed to your Professional Growth.
- Colleagues who share your compassion to help others
- Agency committed to promotion from within
- 26 years of successful operation and expansion
- Professional colleagues and working environment
- Salaries commensurate with experience
Full-Time Benefits Packages Include
- 403b retirement accounts with employer matching
- Yearly salary hourly merit increases based on performance reviews
Interested applicants should send a resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
CATS’ application for employment can be viewed and/or downloaded below