Position Title: Assistant, Quality Improvement
Status: 1 Full-Time position available
Description: Responsible for providing clerical and support services to the CQI Department.
Skills and Knowledge Required:
· Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
· Consistent, timely and accurate record-keeping, documentation, and data entry.
· Demonstrated ability to operate all standard office machinery and equipment used in the performance of agency business.
· Ability to create statistical graphs and reports
· Meticulous attention to detail in all areas of job performance
· Moderate to Advanced Computer skills
· Understanding and detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs
· Has moderate understanding of how to use Excel
· Use of Modern Windows Operating systems (windows 7 and windows 10)
· Ability to Multitask several projects simultaneously
Associates degree/Bachelor's Degree in related field (Psychology Preferred) OR 2 years of equivalent experience