Status: 1 Full-Time counselor position available. Description: Provide clinical recovery services to individuals with substance abuse/mental health issues.
Required: Minimum of LSW, LPC or LCDC II or III.
Who We Are:
Community Assessment & Treatment Services has promoted social justice needs by providing high-quality, cost-effective, evidence-based interventions that comprehensively address the chemical dependency and behavioral health needs of a diverse clientele since 1990. At CATS, we rebuild lives and reunify families across Northeast Ohio.
What Our Counselors Do:
Chemical Dependency Counselors will lead clients through the full cycle of treatment management. This facility will provide treatment for adult males struggling with substance use disorders. Counselors conduct individual assessments on new clients to create a personalized treatment plan. Treatment plans include individual and group counseling, crisis intervention and case management to ensure that client needs are being systematically and comprehensively addressed. At the end of a client’s treatment program (30-90 days), Counselors facilitate discharge planning, including aftercare plans and referrals to appropriate community resources.
Position Goals and Requirements:
Successful Chemical Dependency Counselors will:
Apply evidence based practices (interventions, counseling, and therapeutic techniques) to help our clients achieve positive outcomes.
Meet or exceed all productivity and notes/clinical documentation requirements (and other professional and operating standards) as defined by our organization, board, and accrediting bodies.
Foster our unique and supportive company culture by developing positive therapeutic relationships our clients AND strong professional relationships with all coworkers and leadership.
Additionally, all Chemical Dependency Counselors must possess:
· Master's degree in a human services or related discipline.
· Two or more years of professional experience in counseling or social work settings.
· LSW or LPC with Chemical Dependency focus.
· LCDC certification (or be registered with the Ohio Credentialing Board as a candidate for CDC certification)
Why Work for Us?
At CATS we offer:
· Fulfilling employment with dedicated, knowledgeable, and friendly coworkers that share a flexible yet focused holistic approach to substance abuse and mental health treatment.
· Competitive benefits with generous employer premium contributions (medical, dental, vision, life, LTD insurance, EAP program, continuing education, reimbursements, paid time off, and more).
· Professional growth and career advancement opportunities. We promote from within and are growing!
· Autonomy. We trust our staff to do their best work independently but readily offer support, training, and tools to when they need it.
To apply, upload your resume directly: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/List/3173/Community-Assessment-and-Treatment
To learn more visit: http://communityassessment.org/