CATS manages numerous programs targeted to a variety of specific populations. We offer multiple levels of care ranging from outpatient to residential services. CATS currently has two site locations where clients may receive services.
At CATS main site on Broadway Avenue we serve clients in the following programs:
- The Cognitive Changes / Therapeutic Community, which provides four to six months of residential treatment to men.
- The Men’s Residential Treatment Program, which provides treatment from 30 to 90 days.
- The Women’s Residential Treatment Program, which provides treatment from 30 to 90 days.
- The Outpatient Program serves individuals providing assessments, individual and group counseling, and case management services.
- Recovery Housing provides a safe, sober environment for men & women who have completed treatment and need a safe place to live while they work to secure affordable housing on their own.
CATS has served over 40,000 individuals and their families. CATS experiences a 76% success rate, defined as individuals who enter treatment and complete their assigned level of care.
To promote the social justice needs of the community by providing high-quality, cost-effective, evidence-based interventions that comprehensively address the chemical dependency and behavioral health needs of a diverse clientele.
CATS will be known for cultivating the dignity and self-worth of people by offering community-based recovery from addiction, mental illness, and criminal behavior.