CATS manages numerous programs targeted to a variety of specific populations. We offer multiple levels of care ranging from outpatient to residential services. CATS offers services at multiple locations in Cuyahoga & Medina counties.
At CATS main site on Broadway Avenue, we serve clients in the following programs:
- The Cognitive Changes / Therapeutic Community, which provides four to six months of residential treatment to men.
- The Men’s Residential Treatment Program, which provides treatment from 30 to 90 days.
- The Women’s Residential Treatment Program, which provides treatment from 30 to 90 days.
- The Outpatient Program serves individuals providing assessments, individual and group counseling, and case management services.
- Recovery Housing provides a safe, sober environment for men who have completed treatment and need a safe place to live while they work to secure affordable housing on their own.
CATS has served over 40,000 individuals and their families. CATS experiences a 76% success rate, defined as individuals who enter treatment and complete their assigned level of care.
To promote the social justice needs of the community by providing high-quality, cost-effective, evidence-based interventions that comprehensively address the chemical dependency and behavioral health needs of a diverse clientele.
CATS will be known for cultivating the dignity and self-worth of people by offering community-based recovery from addiction, mental illness, and criminal behavior.