The following information is intended for visitors of clients, in one of CATS’ residential treatment programs. If you are unsure about anything, please ask a CATS’ staff member for clarification.
- Visitation is on Saturdays (Women's Residential & C-Building) Sundays (A & B Dorm).
- Clients are allowed two visitors per visit.
- All visitors must be on the clients Visitors List and have received approval from the client’s parole/probation officer PRIOR to being allowed to visit.
- Anyone currently on court-ordered supervision or having pending charges or warrants are NOT allowed to visit.
- All adult visitors must have a current photo ID.
- All visitors must attend the Family Group in order to be allowed to visit a client. (Family Group is MANDATORY, no exceptions.)
- Visitors are not permitted to bring tobacco (in any form), e-cigarettes, lighters or matches, food, cell phones, cameras, recording equipment, or weapons of any kind into CATS’ facilities. Purses are not permitted. Keys and ID's only.
- Client drop-offs are not permitted on Saturdays or Sundays.
- Children under the age of 12 are not permitted to visit.
- Visitor's must be dressed appropriately or they will not be permitted to visit.
Women’s Residential Center Visitation
- Family Group begins at 9:30 AM and anyone arriving after 9:30 AM will not be permitted in the group or be allowed to visit for that day. Visitors may begin signing in at 9:00 AM.
- Visitation is on Saturdays.
- Family Group is from 9:30 AM- 10:30 AM. The visit begins at 10:30 AM and ends at 11:30 AM.
Men’s Center's Visitation
- Family Group begins at 1:00 PM and anyone arriving after 1:00 PM will not be permitted in the group or be allowed to visit for that day.
- For those who attend, Family Group is from 1:00 PM- 2:00 PM. The visit beings at 2:00 PM and ends at 3:00 PM.
- Visitation for Dorms A & B is on Sundays
- Visitation for Dorm C1 is on Saturdays