Due to expansion, we have numerous opportunities.
Community Assessment & Treatment Services (CATS) is a substance abuse rehabilitation center offering men and women, comprehensive, residential and outpatient recovery services. CATS is a cornerstone of the Slavic Village neighborhood in Cleveland, Ohio, currently celebrating our 28th year of operation.
For more information on job duties and how to apply, click the links below.
A Few Of The Outstanding Benefits of Working For CATS
- CATS’ stellar reputation in the field of AOD and Mental Health
- Supervisors who are supportive, caring and committed to your Professional Growth.
- Colleagues who share your compassion to help others
- Agency committed to promotion from within
- 26 years of successful operation and expansion
- Professional colleagues and working environment
- Salaries commensurate with experience
Full-Time Benefits Packages Include
- 403b retirement accounts with employer matching
- Yearly salary hourly merit increases based on performance reviews
CATS’ application for employment can be viewed and/or downloaded below
To be considered for future employment, please email a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org