The mission of CATS' Human Resources Department is to support the goals and objectives of the agency by providing services that promote fair and consistent treatment of staff through diversity, inclusion, open communication, trust, mutual respect, and accountability.
Community Assessment & Treatment Services (CATS) is a substance abuse rehabilitation center offering men and women, comprehensive, residential and outpatient recovery services. CATS is a cornerstone of the Slavic Village neighborhood in Cleveland, Ohio, currently celebrating our 30th year of operation.
CATS is a second chance employer. Qualified candidates who have been successfully discharged from treatment, off probation, or incarceration for a period of at least two years are welcome to apply.
For more information on job duties and how to apply, click the links below.
A Few Of The Outstanding Benefits of Working For CATS
- CATS’ stellar reputation in the field of AOD and Mental Health
- Supervisors who are supportive, caring and committed to your Professional Growth.
- Colleagues who share your compassion to help others
- Agency committed to promotion from within
- 30+ years of successful operation and expansion
- Professional colleagues and working environment
- Salaries commensurate with experience
Full-Time Benefits Packages Include
- 403b Retirement Accounts with Employer Matching
- Employee Assistance Program
- Part-time and Full-time Positions
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
CATS’ application for employment can be viewed and/or downloaded below
To be considered for future employment, please email your completed application to email@example.com