Position Title: Care Management Specialist (CMS)
Full-Time Male CMS (Residential Monitor)
Wadsworth - Men’s Inpatient Treatment Facility
Monday through Friday – 8 hour shifts (7a-3p, 3p-11p, and 11p-7a)
Saturday and Sunday - 12 hour shifts (7a-7p and 7p-7a)
Who We Are:
Community Assessment & Treatment Services has promoted social justice needs by providing high-quality, cost-effective, evidence-based interventions that comprehensively address the chemical dependency and behavioral health needs of a diverse clientele since 1990. At CATS, we rebuild lives and reunify families across Northeast Ohio.
What Our Resident Advocates Do:
At our new, 16 bed inpatient facility, our CMS will supervise and assess residents’ activities and well-being during shifts. CMS maintain daily records of client activities, progress notes, and document any problems in behavior. They also report on the security and general condition within the facility, and promptly report emergency situations to the CMS Supervisor. CMS facilitate program schedules (i.e. meals, therapy sessions, etc.) and all house processes during shift. CMS ensure clients’ compliance with self-administered medication protocols and facilitate drug testing.
Position Expectations and Requirements:
Successful CMS will:
Strictly administer all facility and program rules and regulations, and will follow all code of conduct, privacy, clinical documentation, procedural policies, and health/safety standards as defined by our organization, board, and accrediting bodies.
Help create a safe, structured healing environment that is accepting and empathetic but also reinforces personal accountability.
Foster our unique and supportive company culture by developing positive therapeutic relationships our clients AND strong professional relationships with all coworkers and leadership.
Additionally, all CMS must possess:
· One or more years of experience working cooperatively with others in a human services setting.
· Prior training or experience in substance-related disorders preferred.
· CDCA license highly preferred.
Why Work for Us?
At CATS we offer:
· Fulfilling employment with dedicated, knowledgeable, and friendly coworkers that share a flexible yet focused holistic approach to substance abuse and mental health treatment.
· Competitive benefits with generous employer premium contributions (medical, dental, vision, life, LTD insurance, EAP program, continuing education, paid time off, and more).
· Professional growth and career advancement opportunities. We promote from within and are growing!
· Autonomy. We trust our staff to do their best work independently but readily offer support, training, and tools to when they need it.
To apply, upload your resume directly: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/List/3173/Community-Assessment-and-Treatment
To learn more visit: http://communityassessment.org/