Due to expansion, we have numerous opportunities.
Community Assessment & Treatment Services (CATS) is a substance abuse rehabilitation center offering men and women, comprehensive, residential and outpatient recovery services. CATS is a cornerstone of the Slavic Village neighborhood in Cleveland, Ohio, currently celebrating our 28th year of operation.
Click the title for more information about our Wadsworth location.
Click the title for more information about our Cleveland location.
Status: 1 Full- Time Counselor
Description: Provide individuals with substance abuse/mental health issues clinical recovery services in a jail setting.
Requirements: Required: Minimum of LSW, LPC or LCDC II or III.
A Few Of The Outstanding Benefits of Working For CATS
- CATS’ stellar reputation in the field of AOD and Mental Health
- Supervisors who are supportive, caring and committed to your Professional Growth.
- Colleagues who share your compassion to help others
- Agency committed to promotion from within
- 26 years of successful operation and expansion
- Professional colleagues and working environment
- Salaries commensurate with experience
Full-Time Benefits Packages Include
- 403b retirement accounts with employer matching
- Yearly salary hourly merit increases based on performance reviews
Interested applicants should upload a resume, cover letter and salary requirements at https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/List/3173/Community-Assessment-and-Treatment
CATS’ application for employment can be viewed and/or downloaded below